Directions for use
- When surface is clean can be used as a spray application or fed through a dispensing unit (if dispensing unit is used, follow manufacturers instructions).
- If spray application is used spray onto surface that needs to be neutralised, wipe down with a clean paper towel, proceed with thoroughly rinsing with water.
- Recommended dilution rate is 1:20-1:40, can be varied depending on application.
- It is highly recommended that you read your Oven manufactures manual prior to using product, to determine if product is suitable to be used on surface.
- Spot test is always recommended.
|pH Level||pH: 9 -10|
|Sizes||5 Litre - 15 Litre|
|Applications||For use in combi ovens to neutralise residual alkaline substances following cleaning.|