Directions for use
- Fill machine with hot, cold or warm water.
- Choose appropriate settings on machine.
- Add Lotion Laundry Liquid to machine.
- For top loading machines use approximately 1/2 to 1 cup of liquid, for front loading machines use approximately 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup.
- Amount can be varied depending on the severity of soiled items.
- Liquid should be evenly dispersed as certain fabrics can stain.
- A spot test is recommended.
- Can be used with Fabric softener and Laundry nappy soaker.
|pH Level||pH: 9-10|
|Sizes||5 Litre - 20 Litre - 25 Litre|
|Applications||For use in commercial laundries that suitable for a range of fabrics.|