Directions for use - Spray Bottle
- 1 part No rinse Sanitaser to 40 parts water.
- Spray directly onto surface that is to be treated and wipe down with a clean paper towel.
- Once surface is dry, food items are safe on surface.
- Once applied to surface, will be active up to 12 hours.
Directions for use - Soaking
- In a small bucket, prepare a solution of 1 part No Rinse Sanitiser to 10 parts hot water.
- After washing dishes and cutlery, place items in bucket with No Rinse Sanitiser solution.
- Allow dishes and cutlery to soak for 2 – 5 minutes before removing.
Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
|pH Level||pH : 9- 10|
|Sizes||5 Litre - 20 Litre - 25 Litre|